A New Chapter Begins!

  Welcome to My Global Literary Space! 🌍

A New Chapter Begins!

"Hello to all my readers across the globe!
I am Ishrat Zahid, a Digital Content Creator and Author. After the wonderful response to my Urdu novels, I have decided to bring my stories to an international audience.
Writing is not just about words for me; it’s about social reform, emotions, and the pursuit of peace within our homes and hearts. My stories explore the depths of human relationships and the cultural values that define us.
On this blog, you will find the English versions of my novels, starting with my latest work, 'Mera Hisar' (My Fortress).
I invite you to join me on this journey of storytelling. Your feedback and support mean everything to me!
With love and gratitude, Ishrat Zahid"

Comments

Mera Hisar, Social Stories

Mera Hisar (My Fortress)-Chapter 6

Mera Hisaar (My Fortress): Last Chapters (Mega Finale)